Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

Just about my life............
I have been gradually getting a little better. I plan on starting to walk again after this brief chilled weather is over in a few days. Exercize walking. I am able to walk. I have yet to make up my mind if I will be doing a 5K in the beginning/middle of May. In being a spontaneous person, I don't always have such a serious structure especially with things like walking. I guess it depends on how severe of a diet that I'm on to how structured I would be. But right now, I am taking it easy. I guess I'll make a decision pretty soon before it is too late, but if not in May there are a couple of marathons in June I could do and I would have a better stamina build by then.
I am still getting impatient with recovery. Sometimes there are chores or lifting around the house that I can't stand not doing and having to wait for someone's help. There have been some other things that just have to wait time out....
There are still a lot of things to be anxious about. I'm glad some sales are a little better on ebay and I have products to continue to make. There is basically one mosaic design in jewelry boxes that sells well. As for the mosaic frames, the sales aren't the greatest. I think I will probably make just a few more but have more of a focus on the jewelry boxes.
I'm anxious to get a real job too but that is still another thing in waiting time out. I've been thinking more about jobs as a whole and I'll just keep that to myself rather than gab about it.
Mitzi officially turned 2 weeks old yesterday. I am getting used to the whole baby thing, but whenever I find a job, there will be a lot of more planning and adjustments to make. God, I better find a job.
Despite so much anxiety, I am happy to be excited about being on a marathon team. I can't wait until I come to some of the practices and official marathons. It definitely is something new to do other than running on my own, but I'll still probably have my own times of running, well, walking on my own.

Funny cheese I found when watching the "My Week With Mariyln," On the recent one she sang something about her own seed in the song, but this is the real version with Marilyn:

No comments:

Post a Comment