Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

Just another day in the life of me.... My garden is a flop. I will try again at a different time, but not sure this year. I'm going to have to put more effort, research, and an investment before I try again. My biggest mistake was putting the soil on top of the grass because the grass just grew through it and grass counts as a weed. I havn't seen any other plants grow. So, I'll have to start all over again with additional supplies and knowledge next time. I have also come to a decision that I'm not going to invest as much in the spring/summertime crafting. Besides my winter accessories, some stuff sells, but not enough. So, this year, I've come to a different conclusion of how I will manage my crafts; goals to make; and times to sell. I may do maybe 2 or 3 more flea markets with some of the other stuff I have to sell, but it is going to be dependent on things and random. I have a load of pillows and books to get rid of to make a few extra bucks. One good thing coming up is a possible job opportunity. I'll be finding out more today, but if things work out, one major stressor will be out of the way. Besides the stress of not having a job, I have had a slight enjoyment in the spring with being a simple homebody. It is definitely not something that I like or even make a goal for. But when I have the house to myself, I've been watching some movies or listening to country music. I also feel more relaxed when a clean home is a happy home, but because of the baby, I don't have as much time to clean as before. I also have been thinking about the usual spring and summer things I do and I think I'll probably go to one of the next art walks. I think there may have already been one or two, but it is something that I will eventually get around to. I havn't decided what I'll be doing with other events but I'll probably be spontaneous. I found a new country song that I like that is simply happy go lucky, and although I havn't done any partying yet, this song gets stuck in my head sometimes:

No comments:

Post a Comment