Saturday, September 1, 2012

Random Thoughts

What a day What a day

A lot of emotions and spontenaity going on right now that I can and can't handle. I can make it I can make it I can make it.
hustle bustle. Sam is not my pal or friend. Sam is on my creep list. The original Sam that I met was from Colorado. He was a person I saw as just an internet connection at one time. As in the world of arbitrage with shares and capitalism, I am lost and would probably be better off if I stayed lost. Sam is nothing but a creep right now and probably forever more. Talented writer but CREEP. I think I've said it enough. Making communication clear..........
Lots going on. Getting ready for some upcoming festivals and just a bunch of random thoughts. It is back to job hunting and the whole career idea is up in the air. Don't know what kind of job or when I'll get one, but job hunting is back in the picture.
Such a big pick and choose with money and my small budget and how I'm thinking about spending. Some random small ideas: Do I want to color my hair or just keep it the same? Wait until summer to highlight it? I dunno.
I'm almost on my 4th bag of cans. I don't know if I want to just wait until I have a bunch of bagged cans or just do the regular amount of 3 to 4. It isn't a whole lot of money. If I waited for 5 bags, I could go out for a decent meal or buy something simple.
I feel like going to the movies, but if I go I will wait until Monday. I'm happy for some bargains this town has come up with. Movies during anytime of the day in Monday for $5.00 plus free popcorn. When I was in Oklahoma, there was a such thing as the dollar theatres. It was literally only a dollar to see a movie and I think most of their food was dollar cheap too. The movies weren't immediate releases; They were releases after the releases. I think before they hit the video stores though. Still, the real movie theatre environment. I went there alone or with friends. We went there all the time.  But with all the gas money which wasn't the first thought, going to the dollar movies added up anyway. Granny story of back in my day which was only several years ago.........  Suburbs and cities have different economics I guess but Mondays are still a good deal.
Mitzi already seems to be getting too old too quick. Loving the baby days. She will be 5 months soon and she just seems to be getting old too quickly. Of course I can't slow down time or keep her a baby forever, but I'm loving baby days. ........................

No comments:

Post a Comment