Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rahm

You feel like the safest right now and I can't help but be needy of you. I have some skepticism, but any time I feel I have a chance of rest or safety, I just try for it. I'm not going to make it on my Canadian trip. My bags were packed and ready, but I got violently sick. I think I got it from Mitzi. Thank goodness Mitzi's sickness wasn't as bad as mine. I'm so upset though. I was really looking forward to this getaway, and now I have to just wait it out for a later time. I didn't get a full refund back, but I at least got half of it back. I'm going to do some online shopping today anyway. But I won't have the thrill of the waterpark or clubs. I really don't know what all to think of you right now Rahm. I remember the last time you were in my life, I had some kind of panic attack, but I can't remember what it was all about or why I was so upset. It had more to do than your boyfriend and other girlfriends, but I just don't remember what my panic attack was............... I like that you seem to be on my side by seeing things my way with how murderous people are. I've always referred to it as damning. But when a group lives to gang up on and damn a person so many times in so many ways, it is murderous. I know I have been threatened and have had my life threatened in different kinds of degrees before besides having my survival threatened. Sometimes to me, it just doesn't seem that people get what they are or what their actions are, or just how seriously wrong their corruption is. How could people seriously feel that they win? You have me a little dizzy now Rahm, but I hope your day goes well and I hope you continue to support me in surviving. muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment