Thursday, November 8, 2018

For the sake of my peace of mind

I've been so angry and upset in a long term way and in the last day or two. Before I get additional threats with the worst daring threats of interrogation, I will continue to make my same shameless statement of just how blameless I will always feel. I know I have been forced to face some threats in the past couple of days and I am very blind sided to where the threats are coming from. I know I have a savage pig on my back who I can only identify as a Gadaffi and child because they have such a murderous problem that I indeed stay my number one and give myself a dominant compliment. I would assume it to be a man because they will always have the most chauvinistic right. For the rest of the audience who has any wonder, I am a deeply insulted person who knows she shouldn't have to keep putting up with the harassment and abuse. I will always see myself as a blameless person. I have already stated the normalcy I know I deserve and that only certain compromises are acceptable. The same patterns to my Zooey Deschanel "Why do you let me stay here," music video keep repeating as if I were to blame for a man's behavior and right. I feel so provoked by some men who intentionally refuse to listen and keep trying to force whatever their dominant compliments are on me and force me to be subservient. I hate that they don't understand how ugly dark and mean of a stone cold heart they have with me. I am blameless. If a man knows he won't be worth it to me, they shouldn't even bother. Yet, I am forced to suffer the same pattern and repetition of the same arrogance. It is ok to have some arrogance. I still choose to judge the majority of men to have a shameless childish intentional large level of arrogance with no fairness or common sense. I find myself to be too faultless and blameless for having always had the most intentional act. Women have always been the worst most arrogant while I know men before have wanted to beg the question "I must be some lesbian because of how unattractive and unworthy of a man I think they are." I still refuse to be a lesbian as a result of the unceased harassment and that I have never found a better and fair match. I remain a single woman who will most likely be cursed to remain single because I have no other choice than to have a huge chip on my shoulder because men won't shut their worst judgmental mouth and know how to have any heart or common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment