Sunday, January 22, 2012

As The Sarah Turns

Some info flying but nothing new or anything that I believe to take serious. Well, I will rephrase that.......
There are several thoughts and people that I feel the need to be in quiet mode with. Yet, there are a few people who are being very obvious and up close.....hmph. I don't know if I should take a serious threat to watch Dr. Oz instead of Anderson.? Dr. Oz kind of looks like a local right now; a local that I have made clear that I hate. He may have something new to say. If Dr. Oz and Joe are another piece of capitalism that is serious, than I have to figure out what is up. I did get the message that Joe sees himself as Jon. Joe, you could write me a script as well because if there is anything honest to say to you, you will not like what you hear. Most likely, you will probably continue on with not hearing me at all and have more demands and expectations of me. ........... in time I will see different signs to know for myself I guess. I've already said I don't get how the system works, but there have already been occassions where people have gotten some messages across.
If it is back to Jon, I am guessing he may want me wearing the nametag of "Kathy," and "The Wife of Gingrich," not in a serious connection with Newt. Call me whatever name Jon, call me whatever name.
I think that I am also getting a message to look at another character as a soap actor. What a dark plot going on right now: a seriously violent threat being delivered and it is hysterically going through as entertainment. I just can't converse with him as I would with Jon. It is not the same. The conversation would still be awkward and I would work within my own structure to give the conversation or message to the right person. It just isn't the same. I just don't know how I would be a drama queen or make a scene on him. Awkward kind of cooperation.
Man, I hate the bad guys right now. Just give me a nametag or script.
I kind of feel a little cheesy about a rant that I had a little bit ago. It kind of was along the same lines as a message of a movie that I have talked a little over: "V for Vendetta," when I was describing my view and rants towards tyranny. Just a random thought out there.
Right now isn't a time where I feel safe or comfortable talking about any interests or crushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment