Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dear Anderson

I seriously think it is great that you give people the opportunity to come on your show to talk about local injustices. I want you to know that I am very serious that it is important for a person to back up what they say. I am serious that if someone is going to be serious about making judgement, the judgement better not be unfair, bullshit, or onesided.
So, why am I writing a blog rather than going your tangible official route?
My own proof of life that has already happened. People were never fair to begin with. With already having a piled-up load of years of bullshit, things most likely are not going to change. I have been given the label of "schizophrenia," "bipolar," and "delusional." Am I sold on these labels? Hell no. I see myself as being psychotically damned dealing with rage and psychos on a regular basis.
You have already hit the nail on the head with a couple of things. Mind you, there have been things you have said that I have already been disagreeable with, uncertain with, or bothered with, but you have already had two issues addressed that are very right on in how I see it in my world.
One was the analogy of Syria. Another was the issue of drug rings.
It really was a combination of dealing with hate, scapegoating, and the prince concept that drove me wild at one time, but I know my innocence for what it is.
This isn't about karma. This isn't about immaturity. This isn't about being in a contest to see who is the most arrogant. I am being sincere that I think the majority of people are jealous and have a psychotic rage and anger. I don't think everyone has the same reasons for their rages or anger. I see myself being overwhelmed with victimization and the weight of it and being undefeated. I know it isn't my fault that people are who they are, have whatever problems, have whatever emotions. I shouldn't have to die either just because I'm such a hated person.
I really do think my sister is jealous and on the psychotic rage list. With how psycho she is, I give her the silent treatment most of the time and make more effort to walk on egg shells than to feed her hate or be provoking.
While I definitely have made a number of enemies throughout the years, I never saw myself as really being out to get any of the breadwinners. I will admit though that I do have some serious enemies out there. I don't even know all the names of the most local breadwinners or the state's breadwinners. Besides not knowing the names, I don't know their problems or poisons they choose. I think because I have the social work degree and am probably more biased to be the do-gooder, they would damn me for the sake of my sister. My sister is more of a convenience to them than I would ever be. I don't know the extent of the breadwinner's paranoia, and don't even live to judge them. I would make my own guesses and elaborations of the reason of dealing with so much corruption.
This town really does not have many jobs to offer. After some experience, I could still see myself as being in social work, but in this timing, it isn't my first preference of choice. I really am wanting to go into entrepreneurship and am also open to other possible job opportunities. Having a decent salary and a decent job is something that matters. I have been open to just a minimum wage job in the meantime. Both in my experience with a number of entry level jobs and in making efforts to get an additional degree in a local college, I feel I have dealt with so much jealousy and psychotic rage from stalkers, teachers, co-students, co-workers, and bosses. It is ridiculous just how inadequate people want me to feel. Besides being hypercritical of my personality (which should be irrelevant to any job to begin with) people are hypocritical with my work, with stalking my life, and even extremely discriminatory of my life. People live to entitle themselves that I should be their literal slave. They are very psycho, sadistic, and extreme in stalking to say they think they are entitled to own me. I have been extremely belittled, degraded, and condescended. I have been further abused by people arrogantly giving themselves credit and Pink arrogantly thinking she has a win with "less than perfect." They never won. They are nothing but psychos that are extremists in a number of ways and do not believe in independence but in their own supremacy.
Yes, after being screwed over so much in the workplace I literally did go bankrupt. I know for myself what my personal financial responsibilities were before getting damned, slandered, and lied about so much. You know what Anderson? Someone probably will read that statement just to sadistically force me to answer to them to how financially responsible I was just to say they deserve to have their rape.
I am so disgusted in the things I have experienced in the past several years. I do get damned over bullshit and corruption and with the way people are corrupt, there is nothing I can do about anything. People are unfair in the worst of ways. I already said the media has its own extent of having benefits but it has solved nothing. Nobody has proved anything. I've grown increasingly aware to a number of things throughout the years, but I don't see myself as a loser to anything. People are desperate, unfair, and psycho. No point has been proven at all.
I don't care how much more judgement gets shoved in my face, it means nothing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment