Sunday, March 11, 2012

~End of weekend~

Another random blog with random thoughts.
With some drama that I see, I am getting some signals but not clearly understanding everything that is going on. I have to catch up on some of the Daily shows' shows and also catch up on other shows that I havn't got around to watching. So much media homework. I don't feel like even doing half of it, but feel I should increase my awareness. With the thought back at Jon, I don't think I would want to say anything right now.
Speaking of not feeling like doing anything, my state of laziness is something I can and can't live without. I like to be sluggish and just lay around sometimes. However, there is just so much on my to do list that includes housework as well that I can't stand not being done. The rest of my family can be lazy too and if housework is going to get done, it is most likely going to be me. Especially with the rest of them taking advantage of the fact that I'm unemployed for it to be me. With the other stuff on my to do list, I just get more stressed that things aren't done yet. It is win/lose.
I have at least got a few things done. I even have a made to order purchase on the way with my crafting. If only I had better luck on ebay. I will eventually have more stuff to try to display for a craft store, but business this year is looking slow with them too. I'm upset to have learned that in Cumberland and in a couple of places in Frostburg that a few art galleries have been closed. Not the one I've had my display in, but just different ones who did not have enough business. I was sad to learn that. The art walks will be even smaller this coming year. Who knows, maybe some out of towners will plan to set up shop. Some artists have already literally been outside but not on a regular basis.
I had another shopping trip this weekend. I had several great buys. Despite finding some really good deals, I still have the dissatisfaction of spending money. If I had a regular flow of money coming in, it wouldn't be as bad, but I know I only have so much before I can say I'm poor again. I did find a good deal on a bra, but later on when I read the tags, I found out that it was made for older ladies for saggy boobs. I had a little laugh. I bought it because it looked so comfortable and it really is. I also found a pair of comfy pants for $3.00 too. In looking ahead though, I don't think I'm going to have enough of the amount that I had needed for the things I had planned.
My to do list of things yet to do is already eating away at my anxiety again. I can't do it all today anyway but still, it is just time time time.

No comments:

Post a Comment