Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dear Jon

Personally, I think you're doing a lot of bullshitting right now and I still can't figure you out. You gave a couple of more clues last night and I really do not get a point to anything. Starting with assumptions:
I think right now more than anything, you have been and are still hating my "It isn't me, it is you." I feel like you are dumping a bunch of bullshit on me and want to hate me for a reason that I still do not understand or even have a clue with what your real truth is. You could be independently interrogating me and trash talking me on your own, or someone is trash talking about me to you and I really have no clue what is going on.
Right now, it seems like everything is very impossible with you. There is nothing I can say or do about anything; you continue to damn me for some reason.
With the guest you had last night, I can only make so many assumptions. I never claimed to be a professional with Russia as a whole. I have read a couple books, most of them about politics and history and relations with other countries. As for current political leaders, I really do not have a large amount of knowledge. It is kind of that I take notes as I go. If I am expected to study Russia, I don't know the main things I should have the most focus on; I don't know the thesis that is expected of me.
Maybe you're mad and jealous that I ~am married to myself~ and are giving some raging sexual harassment and other kinds of harassment about being married to myself. It is back to you hating "it isn't me; its you," and the only tyranist I have to deal with is myself. You aren't completely ignoring me, but I feel ignored for the most part. I also feel like this is another knife you want to drive into me with denying that I am being stalked and have haters on my back. It is all me and everything is my fault and my responsibility. You keep killing me in the worst ways and I'm not understanding why you hate me so severely.
I think the real Putin has some knowing of me, but I do not believe he wants to be married to me.
The other guesses besides the real Putin and myself, are Larry and you. I have caught on to how some people are overassumptive at some things if I were to say an expression or phrase and say it again in a different time or place, than there must be a real correlation between whatever two places I've said whatever at. I think you may want me to think that with you with how I have been expressive at seeing you. Sometimes, I have been paranoid with marriage remarks in regards to you, but I have never really believed it or taken it seriously. I could believe to some extent that you would see me as your girlfriend, but I do deny that I think you would take it more than that.
Before I forget another thought, in a side thought, I am also offended at the way you are insinuating that I am immature. I really don't understand how you perceive me, but I've been fed up with so much undermining and underdogging. It is another thing where it is impossible with you because I'm not understanding how you think.
Larry. I really don't believe Larry would seriously want to be married either.

So, with your interrogating and harassing, I really do not understand your anger or why. Are you seriously offended that I sleep with only my panties in my own room? Does it seriously bother you?

I'm just not getting you and I feel like you may be looking for more excuses to say that it is ok for some people to waste my time. You make my life impossible and damned and I don't get you. And I don't know how to not breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment