Sunday, November 3, 2013

Letter to Joel

I know you have a big name and a lot going on in your life right now. It blesses my heart that a person like you has an abundant life. I have a complicated walk of Christianity. While I do not wish for accountability or another totalitarian in my life, I want you to know you are a person I would put my confidence in when it comes to trust and faith. I do not know the real potential of help you could tangibly give to several of my SOS's in life. I think you could have a clue to some things going on, and to have someone who has some agreeableness of faith in my life really means a lot for me. I have had a long waiting for my expectations of faith to be fulfilled. I know it looks like I have given up to some people. I am a person who lives to prove nothing to some certain types of people. I have a complicated walk of faith for the things people have never understood. I know you understand the fight of faith and some days it is easier than other days to have faith. When I have been in a long time of waiting the days get more and more difficult. There are some things I have said that I just can't or won't take back. It is the way you have lived to be an inspiration that I would have a hard time knowing I could be a severe disappointment as a partner of faith. Besides just you as a leader, there could be other potential leaders out there that I would hope has a very open-minded sense of survival. I understand leaders of Faith have different callings. I think you live up to your inspirational calling well. I've actually thought about one of your quotes in my own head and have come to my own conclusion that I may blog about later. It is just a rabbit trail for now. Anyway, there are certain instances where I believe it takes more than just inspiration to make life work. I do not want to put any uncomfortable pressure on you or make that statement sound like something that it is not. I also think it takes more than "accountability" or totalitarianism to make life work. It isn't that I see you as a failure; I understand you have a main focus of your calling. You are not a person who has disappointed me at all, and I hope you stay the same you and never disappoint me in this lifetime. I have a lot of stalkers and control freaks and I want you to know you are a person I have some confidence in to trust and be a partner of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment