Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thoughts of the Day

Today is a very, very bad day. Although there are some good things, today has just been an awful day. I have so many things to stress over and thoughts of rage that I cannot discuss...... Anyway, what a busy and hectic month of December. Work has been in a little bit of a crisis lately because I have had to bounce around different clubs a little and just haven't been making the regular, average pay. I'm back at the original spot that I had started and the club has a different name. I have hopes that I will be making decent money again. Once I start my other job, I should have a better steady income and more time to spend with Mitzi. Like I said, I still plan on keeping my night job, but won't be working as much as I used to. One of my stressors is getting the specific gift that Mitzi wants. It is out of stock everywhere and I don't know when any of the stores will be getting more shipments of this toy. If I order it online whenever it is back in stock, I don't know if it will be in time for Christmas......... I had planned on going out of town this weekend to go stripping, but it probably isn't going to be until January until I will be able to make it to somewhere like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or some other town to think of traveling to. Besides some of the more regional clubs, I hear about the ones in Texas often. Strip clubs in Texas is the one of the areas most talked about. I'd have to save for a trip like that, and hope it would payoff. It will probably be Pittsburgh I try sometime in January. I just have to make up my mind which club I'd try. Some are open til 2 and others are open all the way until 4. I don't know. December has too much stress, hustle, bustle, and too much to do. It would be better if I stayed in town this weekend. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment